Open Access Reporting
The CASRAI Open Access Working Group was established in March 2013 as part of the Jisc CASRAI-UK pilot project and tasked with developing a profile to support ”system to system” institutional reporting to UK funders following the RCUK Open Access Policy. Following a review of the group’s remit it was decided, by all parties, that the focus of the group should be on OA reporting and that research contributions would be dealt with at a later stage. The aim of the WG is to develop a profile that reflects OA reporting related terms and concepts, which can be included in the CASRAI-UK dictionary with a sustainable process for maintaining it.
- Nick Anderson, Symplectic Inc.
- Christopher Brown, Jisc
- Sheridan Brown, Key Perspectives
- Geraldine Clement-Stoneham, Medical Research Council
- Catherine Grout, Jisc
- Ben Johnson, HEFCE
- Stuart Lawson, Jisc
- Cecy Marden, Wellcome Trust
- Valerie McCutcheon, University of Glasgow (Co-chair)
- Gregor McDonagh, University of Strathclyde
- Balviar Notay, Jisc
- Ben Ryan, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (Co-chair)
- Owen Stephens, Owen Stephens Consulting
- Thomas Vestdam, Elsevier Inc
- Paul Walk, University of Edinburgh
This working group delivered the following elements into the CASRAI dictionary.
In addition to this webpage this group has the following communications channels.
Working Group meets once per month. Please find below a list of meeting dates. Dates link to summaries of key points and actions of the group discussions following the meetings.