Funding Awards Pilot
This Working Group has been convened to create a pilot implementation of CASRAI Connectors using the business process step of a Funder announcing the results of awards competitions and universities consuming those announcements automatically in order to trigger follow-on business processes within the university.
Work on this project is done by two separate working groups:
- Business Working Group - looking at the contents and structure of the information included in a funding award announcement;
- Technology Advisory Group - the CASRAI body responsible for uniform technology implementation of the standards
This project is tasked with the following deliverables.
- Funding Awards Agreement v1 - the standard information agreement for announcing funding awards;
- Data Exchange Prototype - a working prototype demonstrating an exchange mechanism for funders and universities to automate award data exchange;
- Data Exchange Pilot - a pilot roll-out of the above prototype with real data for testing
In addition to this webpage this project is using the following communications channels.
- Mailing list and communications archive of the Business Working Group
- Mailing List and communication archive of the Technology Advisory Group (TAG)
A record of the meetings in connection with this project will be posted in this section.
- Note: a record of past meetings is being prepared for this website