The Working Group (WG) on Project CRediT (Contributor Roles Taxonomy) have built on the work of the Wellcome-Harvard contributorship project by extending community participation in the initiative, to include a wider range of publishers, researchers, funding agencies, and academic administrators.
- Liz Allen, Wellcome Trust (Co-chair)
- Micah Altman, MIT Libraries
- Helen Atkins, PLoS
- Monica Bradford, Science/AAAS
- Amy Brand, Digital Science (Co-chair)
- Todd Carpenter, National Information Standards Organization
- Jon Corson-Rikert, Cornell University
- Jeffrey Doyle, Cornell University
- Jamie Doyle,Health Resources and Services Administration
- Melissa Haendel, Oregon Health & Science University
- Daniel S. Katz, National Science Foundation
- Veronique Kiermer, Nature Publishing Group
- Nettie Lagace, National Information Standards Organization
- Richard Malham, Academy of Medical Sciences
- Emilie Marcus, Elsevier Inc
- Jo Scott, Wellcome Trust
- Gene Sprouse, American Physical Society
- Victoria Stodden, Columbia University
- Neil Thakur, National Institutes of Health
- Richard Wynne, Aries Systems
In addition to this webpage this group has the following communications channels.
This working group delivered the following elements into the CASRAI dictionary.